Thank you for taking the quiz!
The quiz results show you may need to overcome triggers
Do some things make you feel like a child again, right back when you were hurt?
Do you get unreasonably angry or upset with some people?
Do you have unexplained anxiety in certain situations?
If so, you may need some healing from triggers.
Triggers tell you that your current situation will turn out exactly like the one when you were a child. That you’re still as helpless as you were then. Triggers put you right back in your memory of hurts at all ages and tell you that it will always be the same. People will always treat you the same. The people today will hurt you like the people in the past.
Are you ready to embrace your power and authority and make a change?
Explore These Resources
Or These Products
You can also purchase books from your favorite retailer here:
Kickstart your healing easily with flower essences
I recommend flower essences highly and have been using them myself for many years now. I trust the essences from Freedom Flowers because I know Seneca and I know she operates from and with the right spirit in the making of her essences. I won’t go into all the details, as you can find out more on her site. If the descriptions of these don’t fit you, she offers a custom combo HERE.
Aftershock Flower Essence may help you;
- Transmute emotions locked up because of trauma
- Release shock held in the body’s musculature
- Go through a deep healing process feeling supported and strengthened
- Take responsibility in areas that you need to for healing
- Sense intuitively what needs to be done
- Reverse the “shut down” effects of extreme emotions
- Move through the transition from a traumatized self-image to the new fully integrated person with grace
- Recover your purpose and passion
- Stage a big comeback
This essence helps to bring about a resolution to buried emotional wounds which have caused the formation of soul splits or fragments and alters by bringing things to light. It’s action varies from “flushing the bushes” and bringing up a split in your soul that needs to be addressed, to spontaneous integration and healing. For this reason, working with someone trained in inner healing and reintegration may be needed.