Thank you for taking the quiz!
The quiz results show you may need to overcome jealousy
Do you have a hard time celebrating when others succeed?
Do you believe that you have to be better than anyone else?
Are you afraid that others will take what you have?
If so, you may need some healing from jealousy.
Jealousy tells you that if others do better than you in an area that you are worthless. Envy of what others have consumes you because without being on top you’re at the bottom. Jealousy tells you that your identity is bound in what others have or do and you have to keep others from stealing from you.
Are you ready to heal your grief and embrace life fully?
Explore These Resources
Or These Products
You can also purchase books from your favorite retailer here:
Kickstart your healing easily with flower essences
I recommend flower essences highly and have been using them myself for many years now. I trust the essences from Freedom Flowers because I know Seneca and I know she operates from and with the right spirit in the making of her essences. I won’t go into all the details, as you can find out more on her site. If the descriptions of these don’t fit you, she offers a custom combo HERE.
Floral Defense can help you:
- Neutralize old or new trauma
- Shake off negative energy coming from others
- Deal more effectively with obnoxious behavior
- Build self-esteem and realize your worth
- Bring about a deep heart healing
- Stand strong in your true identity
- Have confidence in your ability to make decisions
Confidence Flower Essence may help you:
- Be comfortable being yourself in social situations
- Feel worthy of good things like love, friendship, money
- Make better decisions and seize opportunities without issues of self-doubt creeping in
- Have a stronger sense of identity
- Speak clearly and assertively
- Show off your personality to the world
- Recognize your unique gifts and abilities
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Stop letting others speak for you
- Stop searching for others approval
- Heal self-image wounds from childhood
- Find that happy point between insecurity and pride.